Monday, September 17, 2007

Continuation


I completed the "23 Things" project and enjoyed the learning path it involved. My goal was to do one or two things each week but to not rush the process - to explore while learning. The one insight that has truly stayed with me is that it is possible to find time to learn new skills each week - even each day if we are lucky. To be excited about work and find creative sparks through networks such as blogs.

In talking with Maurice the other week - I realized that I felt the project was finished but I came to understand this was incorrect and very limiting for me to think this way. So, I will work at continuing to post thoughts and observations with a focus towards my work and ongoing personal learning in libraries.

The MP3 player is very nice and I hope to use it soon with daily walks. A nice incentive to finish but I would have enjoyed the program without it - but - I am grateful for receiving such a nice gift. Maybe the posts will be read - maybe not - but I want to take time to learn, explore, share and have a dialogue. I am happy to begin once again.

1 comment:

Lindabeekeeper said...

Please do continue blogging. I enjoy your posts.