Saturday, August 4, 2007

Thoughts on 23 Things

Looks as though this journey has ended but I do plan to continue to explore many of the resources presented in this program. So - in many ways I am thinking of this project as a beginning. I am interested and do deeply wish to pursue lifelong learning in all things. All the better if these things can benefit me professionally. I think this project has motivated me to do something new or work at learning something new each week. If we break things down into small pieces then they become manageable.

No comments to improve the program because I found the presentation to be great. I liked that the focus was on a few items each week and there were many resources to support the discovery exercises. I would be very interested in participating in any future programs of this type. Overall - I enjoyed all of the "things" and would not have a particular favorite. Each one was something of an exploration for me and gave me the support to pursue them in more detail in the future. The strongest benefit of the project for me was the measured presentation of the tasks and the support to make them achievable for all staff - regardless of our level of tech experience.

Thanks - I had a great time and enjoyed the experience.

1 comment:

IrmBrown said...

Congrats on finishing. Good job. Do hope you'll drop some of your current discoveries into this blog. It's so great to hear about experiences beyond the 23 things.