Thursday, July 5, 2007

Week 6: Tagging

I began this week with task #13 and used Del.icio.us. The tutorials were helpful and gave a nice introduction - this is all new to me with this week's work. Most of the terms I have heard in passing but never explored or used their services. It is always good to learn some new things.

I worked around in Del.icio.us with the topic of customer service - which has always been of great interest to me. I think this is because so often I find that customer service is marginal at best and it makes an impression on me when it is exceptional. I found some interesting blogs and web pages - I did create an account - very easy to do. It was interesting to see how many people had saved this as reference points. I can appreciate how Del.icio.us can be beneficial as a way to retrieve "favorites" from anywhere but I can see applications in research that are useful too. Good ideas and resources for direct usage applications and also for presentations.

No comments: