Friday, June 29, 2007

Week 5: (parts two & three)


I enjoyed working with Rollyo. I created a list of sites relating to traditional Japanese martial arts. The site was friendly to use - I just do not like the ads they pop into the list when you finish but otherwise it was good.

Japanese Martial Arts Links

I also looked at the Library Thing web page and thought that this is indeed a wonderful thing. Although with the number of books I have - I could easily open a library branch myself. The idea of comparing lists and being able to "talk" with others with similar tastes is appealing. My list is composed of a few books with a martial arts theme to compliment my Rollyo creation.

Book Thing - Martial Arts Reader

1 comment:

Enjoyinglife said...

I didn't even need to know that Novel Ideas was yours when I saw this art.