Thursday, June 28, 2007

Week 5: Play Week (part one)

Love the Week 5 title of "Play Week". Actually I have been having fun all along so this should be nice too.

I worked on my avatar first and went to Yahoo Avatars. It was easy to do and fun. Once I get started it was hard to really stop -- just so many options and nice little things you can work with. Very easy to get carried away with.

Yahoo! Avatars U.K. & Ireland

I like to hike and the outdoors so this image felt comfortable. If you click on the image then you go to the Yahoo site to create your own avatar. The info on exporting the image was on the intro page - so all was well once I found that.

The second part involved the use of image generators. I found them a little more challenging to just begin with but once I worked on the sites then it was fine. The pages just seemed really busy with ads and other things. The Generator Blog seemed to have the most options and made sense to me in usage to begin with. It was a good overview and then I just went to the web with searches on "image generators".

Played around with a few and here are the results.



The online image generator was from COOLTEXT - lots of things to play with on the site.

Cool Text website

2 comments:

Lindabeekeeper said...

I like the shorts! Have you taken a look at Gizmoz yet? www.gizmoz.com The results are scary but fun.

Nice Guy said...

Over 5,000 more image generators @ http://www.CustomSignGenerator.com !